import_export
ÀÚÀ¯È«º¸ F
¾î¶² ³»¿ëÀ̵ç È«º¸ÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÇÏ·ç 3°³ °Ô½Ã¹° Á¦ÇÑ.
»õ·Î°íħ | ·Î±×ÀÎ
À͸í
µî·ÏÀÏ : 2016-02-26 13:56:52 | ±Û¹øÈ£ : 140240 | 0
424¸íÀÌ Àоú¾î¿ä ¸ð¹ÙÀÏÈ­¸é URL º¹»ç
¿µ¾î·Î ´ëÈ­¸¦ ÇÏ°í½Í´Ù¸é

Á¦°¡ Á÷Á¢ µè´Ù°¡ ÇöÀç´Â Á÷À嶧¹®¿¡ Àá±ñ ½¬°íÀִµ¥
Á¤¸» ÁÁÀº ¼±»ý´ÔÀ̼ż­ ¼Ò°³Çص帮°í½Í¾î¼­ ½á¿ä

Á¦°¡ Á¤¸» ¿µ¾îȸȭ¸¦ À§ÇØ ÀÌ°ÅÀú°ÅÇغôµ¥¿ä
ÀÌ ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö¾÷ÀÌ Á¤¸» µµ¿òÀÌ ¸¹À̵ƾî¿ä

¼ö¾÷½Ã°£µ¿¾È ¿ÂÀüÈ÷ Àú¶û ¼±»ý´Ô µÑÀ̼­ ´ëÈ­Çϴ°Ô
Âü µµ¿òÀÌ ¸¹À̵Ʊ¸¿ä! ¹°·ÐóÀ½¿£ Èûµé°í 
µµ¸ÁÄ¡°í½Í°í ȸÇÇÇÏ°í½ÍÀº±âºÐÀÌÁö¸¸
¼±»ý´ÔÇÏ°í Àΰ£ÀûÀ¸·Î Ä£ÇØÁö°í³ª´Ï ÁÁ´õ¶ó±¸¿ä

Á¦°¡ ¿©·¯Çʸ®Çɼ±»ý´Ôµé°ú ¼ö¾÷Çغôµ¥
°¡Àå Áß¿äÇÑ°Ô ¹Ù·Î ¼±»ý´Ô ¼º°ÝÀ̰ŵç¿ä
³»°¡ ¾Æ¹« ¸»µµ ¾ÈÇÑ´Ù°í ¼±»ý´Ôµµ ±×·¯¸é ¾ÈµÇ´Âµ¥
ÀÌ ¼±»ý´ÔÀº ¼º°ÝÀÌ È°¹ßÇؼ­ ¾ê±âµµ ¸¹ÀÌ ½ÃÅ°°í
Áñ°Ì°í ±×·¡¿ä!!¤»¤»

¼±ÈĹ赿±âºÐµé Çѹø °í·ÁÇغ¸½Ã¶ó°í ¿Ã¸³´Ï´Ù!
¾Æ·¡´Â ¼±»ý´Ô ¼Ò°³±ÛÀÌ¿¹¿ä
Á¤¸» ÀÚ½ÅÀÖ°Ô ÃßõÇصå·Á¿ä!

±ÛÀоîÁּż­ °¨»çÇØ¿ä
´ÙµéÁÁÀºÇÏ·çµÇ¼¼¿ä

Hi there, how are you doing? Welcome to LET¡¯S GO ENGLISH! ^_^
Well, let me introduce myself, I¡¯m SJ. I'm a Professional Teacher, I have gotten my license to teach in 2012 but I've started to teach students in 2009 when I was on my sophomore year in College. I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education specializing English and English Literature.  I was a former volunteered (National Service Training Program) NSTP Instructor at University of Cebu Philippines. I'd rendered my service there for more than five years (2007-2012) to impart about Environmental Principles, Values Integration and Moral Recovery Program.

In 2010, I taught English, Speech Communication and Computer subjects in a High School.  The following year, I worked in an ESL (English as Second Language) Industry and up to now, I'm still an English Teacher for Korean students. I'm familiar with University Students in Korea, workers as well. I can teach students of different ages. I know very well the needs of students regarding the English Skills. I can help you in any way, you just let me know. By the way, I'm currently taking my Master's Degree in Administration and Supervision. 

I am here to invite you to take this class with me if you need to develop any of the following:

1. Practice Job Interview and Business English (Speaking & Writing)
2. Conversation Class / Free Talking (Debate Topics, Preferences, General Issues, etc.)
3. Preparation for exam such as TOEIC (Speaking), TOEFL (Speaking & Writing), OPIC, etc. 
4. Enhance Listening skill and other Macro Skills (Vocabularies, Comprehension, etc.)
5. Basic Grammar, Reading Comprehension, etc. (BOOKS in PDF File)

The class period is 20 days (4 weeks) from Monday to Friday. Each class will take 25 minutes.

Come on now! Contact us for inquiry and start learning with me, I¡¯d be delighted to meet you and teach you! :)

KAKAOTALK ID:  nari1021
EMAIL: sky-ending@hanmail.net
SKYPE ID: kimnari1021

Ãâó : °í·Á´ëÇб³ °íÆĽº 2024-08-03 00:04:39:

»õ·Î°íħ | ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
´ñ±ÛÀ» ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ½Ç ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. (±ÇÇÑÀÌ ¾ø´Â ȸ¿ø·¹º§)
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â 
Ä·ÆÛ½ºÇÁ·»Áî | ´ëÇ¥ : ¹ÚÁ¾Âù
¼­¿ï ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ï·Î83 5F
»ç¾÷ÀÚ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : 391-01-00107
Åë½ÅÆǸž÷½Å°í : 2019-¼­¿ï¼ººÏ-1598
02-925-1905
e-mail : kopapa@koreapas.com
°íÆĽº ¼Ò°³ | ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü | °³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ãë±Þ¹æħ | ÀÌ¿ë¹®ÀÇ | FAQ